Asset type Domestic Equity Thematic
KODEX Inno-Tech Active(364690)
KODEX Innovation Tech Active ETF is actively managed ETF that seeks to outperform the daily performance of the KOSPI Index by investing in large-cap companies and innovative technology stocks listed in the Korean stock market.
up 155 (1.15%)
up 140 (1.04%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
The KOSPI Index is a composite market index designed to capture the performance of all KOSPI listed stocks. With more than 700 constituents, index weights are determined by market capitalization.View index information in detail
September 29, 2020
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.