Asset type Multi-Asset and Structured
KODEX TRF5050 ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the FnGuide TRF5050 Index by investing in both MSCI World stocks(50%) and Korean bonds(50%).
up 40 (0.34%)
up 29 (0.25%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide TRF5050 Index
The FnGuide TRF Index series is an index that uses the Constant Mix method to calculate the MSCI World Index and the KAP Korea Composite FOCUS (AA- over, Total Return) index. The index keeps the stock / bond ratio at 5:5 per day to calculate the composite index value.View index information in detail
July 4, 2019
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.140%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.