Asset type Domestic Equity Factor
KODEX Fn Growth(325010)
KODEX Fn Growth ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the FnGuide Fn Growth Index by investing in both KOSPI and KOSDAQ stocks.
up 100 (0.57%)
up 303 (1.74%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide Growth Index
The FnGuide Growth Index constituents are chosen based on their growth factor and market capitalization. The parent index of the FnGuide Growth index is MKF500 index, and KOSPI and KOSDAQ stokcs may both be included.View index information in detail
May 31, 2019
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2019-178 (2019.05.31)