Asset type Foreign Equity Core
KODEX US NASDAQ100 Futures(H)(304940)
KODEX US NASDAQ 100 Futures ETF(H) seeks to track the daily performance of the NASDAQ 100 Price Return Index by investing in NASDAQ 100 mini Futures Contracts as its major investment asset. Moreover, this ETF takes the currency hedged index return by executing a currency hedging strategy.
up 155 (0.94%)
up 136 (0.83%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
Nasdaq 100 Price Return Index
The NASDAQ 100 Price Return Index includes 100 of the largest U.S. and abroad non-financial companies listed on the NASDAQ Stock Market based on market capitalization.View index information in detail
August 30, 2018
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.390%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-290 (2018.08.30)