Asset type Leveraged/Inverse
KODEX Gold Futures Inverse(H)(280940)
KODEX Gold Futures Inverse(H) ETF seeks to track the inverse daily performance of the S&P GSCI Gold Index ER by investing in COMEX Gold Futures as its major investment asset.
down 45 (-0.63%)
down 53 (-0.73%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P GSCI Gold Index Excess Return
The S&P Gold Index Excess Return reflects movements in gold futures traded on COMEX(Commodity Exchange). The index also accounts for any roll-over costs that are incurred when investing in gold futures.View index information in detail
November 9, 2017
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.390%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2017-350 (2017.11.09)