Asset type Foreign Equity Core
KODEX US S&P Dividend Covered Call(276970)
KODEX US S&P Dividend Covered Call ETF-SYNTH(H) seeks to track the daily performance of S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Covered Call(7.2% Premium) Index Price Return by mainly investing in OTC derivative products as its major investment asset.
up 155 (1.48%)
up 189 (1.82%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P500 Dividend Aristocrats Covered Call(7.2% Premium) Index Price Return
S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Covered Call(7.2% Premium) Index Price Return is a synthetic covered call index constructed by combining a long position on the S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats Index Net Total Return with a short position on the S&P 500 1M OTM Call Option, of which the option premium level is about 0.60%(7.2% p.a.).View index information in detail
August 10, 2017
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.240%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly dividend (NAV * 1.5%, approximately) distribution.
(Record date : the fourth business day after third Friday of March, June, Sep., Dec.)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2017-224 (2017.08.10)