Asset type Domestic Equity Factor
KODEX MSCI Momentum(275280)
KODEX MSCI Momentum ETF invests in IMI universe stocks which include KOSPI and KOSDAQ market. The ETF focuses to replicate performance of index.
up 180 (1.36%)
up 188 (1.41%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
MSCI KOREA IMI Momentum Capped Index
The MSCI Korea IMI Momentum Capped Index is based on MSCI Korea IMI Index includes large, mid and small cap stocks of the Korean market. It is designed to reflect the performance of an equity momentum strategy by emphasizing stocks with high price momentum, while maintaining reasonably high trading liquidity, investment capacity and moderate index turnover.View index information in detail
July 11, 2017
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2017-193 (2017.07.11)