Asset type Leveraged/Inverse
KODEX WTI CrudeOil Futures Inverse(H)(271050)
The “KODEX WTI Crude Oil Futures Inverse ETF(H)” seeks to replicate the inversed daily performance of the "S&P GSCI Crude Oil Index Excess Return" by mainly investing in crude oil futures. The "S&P GSCI Crude Oil Index Excess Return", which is announced by S&P Dow Jones Indices, is an index that represents the price movement of WTI Crude Oil futures listed on the NYMEX. The index incorporates the returns of price levels of the contracts as well as the discount or premium obtained by rolling positions.
up 200 (2.10%)
up 320 (3.41%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P Crude Oil Index Excess Return
The S&P GSCI Crude Oil index provides investors with a reliable and publicly available benchmark for investment performance in the crude oil market.View index information in detail
June 13, 2017
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.290%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2017-160 (2017.06.13)