Asset type Domestic Equity Factor
KODEX 200 EW(252650)
KODEX 200EW ETF invests in stocks of KOSPI200 Equalweight index which covers 200 stocks weighted eqaully to represent Korean economy and the KOSPI stock market.
up 15 (0.12%)
up 28 (0.22%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KOSPI200 EqualWeight Index
The KOSPI200 EWI Index is designed to modify the market cap. based weighting system of the KOSPI 200 Index to an equal-weighted system. An equal-weighted index more efficiently reflects the performance of small- and mid-cap. stocks, a market cap. weighted index is more driven by the performance of large-cap. stocks.View index information in detail
September 20, 2016
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.200%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)