Asset type Domestic Equity Core
KODEX 200 Mid-Small(226980)
KODEX 200 Mid-Small ETF invests in stocks of KOSPI 200 MidSmallCap index which covers Korean mid and small cap stocks in KOSPI 200 Index.
up 25 (0.18%)
down 18 (-0.12%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
The KOSPI200 MidSmallCap Index is designed to capture the performance of high-growth mid- and small-cap stocks among KOSPI 200 Index constituents. The bottom 100 constituents of the KOSPI 200 Index are selected as the final index constituents.View index information in detail
September 1, 2015
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)