Asset type Commodity and Currency
KODEX Copper Futures(H)(138910)
The easiest way to invest in Copper
- one of the representative Industrial Metal
down 185 (-2.12%)
down 190 (-2.17%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P GSCI North American Copper Index Total Return
The S&P GSCI North American Copper Index Total Return consists of 1st nearby COMEX Copper Futures, and the futures roll over a five-day period, starting on the 5th business day of each month including FND.View index information in detail
March 15, 2011
(AP : 0.100%, Manager fee : 0.500%, Trustee Fee : 0.040%, General Administrator Fee : 0.040%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)