Asset type Foreign Equity Core
KODEX Japan tracks the performance of TOPIX100 which is the 100 most liquid and highly market capitalized stocks that are members of TOPIX.
up 140 (0.91%)
up 83 (0.54%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
TOPIX100(Tokyo Stock Price Index 100/KRW)
The TOPIX 100 Index is designed to track the performance of the top 100 domestic common stocks listed on the TSE First Section, based on market capitalization.View index information in detail
February 20, 2008
(AP : 0.050%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.040%, General Administrator Fee : 0.030%)
No dividend distribution
AdministratorKorea Stock Depository
HSBC Seoul Branch
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)