Asset type Foreign Equity Core
KODEX China H(099140)
Invest in potential of the Big China!
KODEX China H tracks the performance of HSCEI which is the representative index of H-shares on Hong Kong Market.
down 20 (-0.10%)
down 304 (-1.44%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
Hang Seng China Enterprise Index(KRW)
The Hanf Seng China Enterprises Index ("HSCEI") reflects the overall performance of Mainland China securities listed in Hong Kong. By selecting only the largest and most liquid securities, the index offers high market value coverage over HK-listed Mainland securities.View index information in detail
October 10, 2007
(AP : 0.050%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.040%, General Administrator Fee : 0.030%)
No dividend distribution
AdministratorKorea Stock Depository
HSBC Seoul Branch
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)