Asset type Foreign Equity Sector
Kodex S&P500 Consumer Staples(453630)
KODEX S&P500 Consumer Staples ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the S&P Consumer Staples Select Sector Index by investing in US market listed stocks.
down 140 (-1.41%)
down 135 (-1.35%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P Consumer Staples Select Sector Index(Price Return)
S&P Consumer Staples Select Sector Index composed of S&P500 constituents that are classified as Consumer Staples sector based on GICS(Global Industry Classification Standard).View index information in detail
March 21, 2023
(AP : 0.001%, Manager fee : 0.229%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
If there is a distribution resource, It can be paid according to the distribution schedule.
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.