Asset type Foreign Equity Sector
KODEX SYNTH-Korea China New Energy Vehicles(450180)
KODEX Korea China New Energy Vehicles(SYNTH) seeks to track the daily performance of the KRX CSI Korea China New Energy Vehicles Index(KRW) by mainly investing in OTC derivative products as its major investment asset.
down 145 (-1.50%)
down 158 (-1.63%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KRX CSI Korea China New Energy Vehicles Index(Price Return)
KRX CSI Korea China New Energy Vehicles Index invests in blue-chip electric vehicle companies (including battery-related companies) from Korean and Chinese markets. The index consists of 30 stocks by selecting top 15 EV and battery companies in market capitalization from each country.View index information in detail
December 22, 2022
(AP : 0.001%, Manager fee : 0.229%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.