Asset type Foreign Equity Core
KODEX US NASDAQ100(H)(449190)
KODEX US NASDAQ100(H) ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the NASDAQ 100 Index by investing in NASDAQ market listed stocks.
down 100 (-0.84%)
up 16 (0.14%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
NASDAQ100 Index(Price Return)
The NASDAQ100 Index represents the 100 largest non-financial companies listed in NASDAQ.View index information in detail
December 2, 2022
(AP : 0.001%, Manager fee : 0.029%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.