Asset type Multi-Asset and Structured
KODEX TARGET DATE 2050 ACTIVE(434060)
KODEX TDF 2030 Active ETF is actively managed ETF that seeks to outperform the daily performance of the Samsung Korea Target Date 2030 Index(KRW) by mainly investing in equity funds and fixed income funds.
down 83 (-0.80%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
Samsung Korea Target Date 2030 Index (Price return)
The Samsung Korea Target Date 2030 Index sets 2030 as the target retirement date and allocates between S&P Global BMI and S&P Korea Sovereign Bond Index by pre-determined life-cycle glide-path.View index information in detail
June 30, 2022
(AP : 0.005%, Manager fee : 0.275%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.