Asset type Fixed Income
KODEX US Bond SRI Active(H)(437080)
KODEX US Bond SRI Active(H) ETF is actively managed ETF that seeks to outperform the daily performance of the Bloomberg MSCI US Aggregate 2bn ex Securitized SRI Capped Index(Total Return) by investing in mainly US bonds.
down 556 (-0.59%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
Bloomberg MSCI US Aggregate 2bn ex Securitized SRI Capped Index(Total Return)
The Bloomberg MSCI US Aggregate 2bn ex Securitized SRI Capped Index tracks the performance of investment grade fixed-rate US dollar-denominated treasuries, government-related and investment grade corporate debt market. The index negatively screens out issuers that may be involved in business lines or activities that are in conflict with investment policies, values or social norms.View index information in detail
August 9, 2022
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.130%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.