Asset type Foreign Equity Sector
KODEX US Metaverse Nasdaq Active(411420)
KODEX US Metaverse Nasdaq Active ETF is actively managed ETF that seeks to outperform the daily performance of the Nasdaq Yewno Metaverse Index (Price Return) by investing in Metaverse business group listed on US markets.
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
Nasdaq Yewno Metaverse Index (Price Return)
Nasdaq Yewno Metaverse Index (Price Return) composed of stocks listed on US market that are highly related to Metaverse Theme. Stocks are selected by AI technology of Yewno, based on data sourced from news and patents.View index information in detail
December 22, 2021
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.450%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.