Asset type Leveraged/Inverse
KODEX SYNTH-US NASDAQ100 Leverage(H)(409820)
KODEX US NASDAQ100 Futures Inverse(H) ETF seeks to track -1X of the daily performance of the NASDAQ 100 Price Return Index.
down 149 (-3.31%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
NASDAQ100 Index (Price Return)
The NASDAQ100 Index represents the 100 largest non-financial companies listed in NASDAQ.View index information in detail
December 9, 2021
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.