Asset type Domestic Equity Thematic
KODEX K-METAVERSE ACTIVE(401470)
KODEX K-Metaverse Active ETF is actively managed ETF that seeks to outperform the daily performance of the FnGuide K-Metaverse index by investing in Metaverse business group listed on KOSPI and KOSDAQ markets.
down 270 (-3.56%)
down 290 (-3.80%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide K-Metaverse Index
FnGuide K-Metaverse Index composed of stocks listed on KOSPI and KOSDAQ market that are highly related to Metaverse Theme. Stocks are selected by keyword similarity scoring, using machine learning based on keywords related to Metaverse.View index information in detail
October 13, 2021
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.450%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable. (Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.