Asset type Foreign Equity Sector
KODEX US Smart Mobility S&P(390400)
KODEX US S&P500TR ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the S&P Kensho Smart Transportation Index (KRW) by investing in US listed smart mobility related companies.
down 90 (-1.32%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P Kensho Smart Transportation Index
S&P Kensho Smart Transportation Index composed of stocks listed on US market that are highly related to Smart mobility theme. Stocks are selected by AI technology of Kensho, using natural language processing platform and machine learning.View index information in detail
June 30, 2021
(AP : 0.005%, Manager fee : 0.065%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.