Asset type Domestic Equity Thematic
KODEX Carbon Efficient Green New Deal(375770)
KODEX Carbon Efficient Green New Deal ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the S&P/KRX Carbon Efficient Capped Index by investing in both KOSPI and KOSDAQ stocks.
up 85 (0.90%)
up 67 (0.70%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P/KRX Carbon Efficient Capped Index
S&P/KRX Carbon Efficient Capped is designed to measure the performance of companies in the S&P Korea BMI, while overweighting or underweighting those companies that have lower or higher levels of carbon emissions per unit of revenue.View index information in detail
February 5, 2021
(AP : 0.001%, Manager fee : 0.049%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.