Asset type Fixed Income
KODEX Active KAP Long Term Bond(363570)
KODEX Active KAP Long term Korea Total Bond Market(AA-) ETF is actively managed ETF that seeks to outperform the daily performance of the KAP Korea Long term Total Market Bond Index(AA- or higher, Total return) by investing in mainly Korean bonds.
down 295 (-0.31%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KAP Korea Long term Total Market Bond Index(AA- or higher, Total return)
The KAP Korea Long term Total Market Bond Index(AA- or higher, Total return) consists of maturity over 3 years and investing grade above AA- bonds. Total Return contains interest gain, captial gain and reinvestment gain.View index information in detail
September 25, 2020
(AP : 0.005%, Manager fee : 0.050%, Trustee Fee : 0.005%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.