Asset type Domestic Equity Sector
KODEX 200IT TR(363580)
KODEX 200IT Total Return ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the KOSPI 200IT TR Index by investing in mainly KOSPI200 stocks.
up 420 (2.73%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KOSPI 200IT TR Index
The KOSPI 200IT TR Index selects IT sector stocks from the KOSPI 200 universe and measures the performance of the KOSPI 200 IT Index by assuming that before-tax cash distributions are reinvested, in addition to tracking the components' price movements.View index information in detail
September 25, 2020
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.100%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.