Asset type Real Estate
KODEX DJI US Real Estate(352560)
KODEX DJI US REITs(H) ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Index by investing in U.S. listed REITs and real estate related companies.
up 227 (2.02%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Index
Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Index designed to track the performance of real estate investment trusts (REIT) and other companies that invest directly or indirectly in real estate through development, management, or ownership, including property agencies.View index information in detail
May 13, 2020
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.