Asset type Domestic Equity Core
KODEX 200exTOP ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the KOSPI 200 Ex-TOP Index by investing in mainly KOSPI200.
down 336 (-3.24%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KOSPI 200 ex-TOP index
The KOSPI 200 Ex-TOP Index is a float-adjusted market-cap weighted measure of KOSPI 200 constituents excluding those whose float-adjusted market cap exceeds ten percent of the total float-adjusted market cap. *If no constituent has such market cap, a constituent with the largest float-adjusted market cap is excluded.View index information in detail
November 14, 2019
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
KEB HANA Bank
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.