Asset type Domestic Equity Core
KODEX Large Cap(337140)
KODEX KOSPI Large cap ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the KOSPI Large Cap Index by investing in mainly KOSPI.
down 295 (-2.71%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KOSPI Large cap index
KRX has been offering KOSPI sub-indices by market cap since 17 February 2003 to measure the performance of large-, mid-, and small-cap stocks listed on the KOSPI market. The KOSPI LargeCap Index represents companies in top 100 by market cap.View index information in detail
November 14, 2019
(AP : 0.001%, Manager fee : 0.109%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
KEB HANA Bank
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.