Multi-Asset and Structured
KODEX Multi-Asset High Income(H)(321410)
KODEX Multi-Asset High Income(H) ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the Morningstar® Multi-Asset High Income 10% Capped Index by investing in U.S Market ETFs.
down 4 (-0.04%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
Morningstar® Multi-Asset High Income 10% Capped Index
The Morningstar® Multi-Asset High Income 10% Capped Index is a strategical index, which invests well-diversified portfolio to achive both capital gain and income from portfolio. The index is consisted of equity, bond, AI ETFs.View index information in detail
June 5, 2019
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.200%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.