Asset type Foreign Equity Sector
KODEX FANG Plus(H)(314250)
KODEX FANG PLUS(H) ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the NYSE FANG+TM Index by investing in U.S market listed stocks as its major investment asset. Moreover, this ETF takes the currency hedged index return by executing a currency hedging strategy.
up 43 (0.15%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
NYSE FANG+TM Index
The NYSE FANG+™ Index is an equal-dollar weighted Index designed to represent a segment of the technology and consumer discretionary sectors consisting of highly-traded growth stocks of technology and tech-enabled companies such as Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix, and Alphabet’s Google.View index information in detail
January 10, 2019
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.390%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.