Domestic Equity Core
KODEX Top5Plus TR(315930)
ETF featuring the top-5 stocks in terms of aggregated value of listed stocks, and five stocks with high aggregated value as well as high dividend rates from the KOSPI and KOSDAQ markets
up 5 (0.04%)
up 63 (0.56%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide TOP 5 Plus Index
The FnGuide TOP5 Plus Index constituents are chosen based on their dividend yield and market capitalization. A total of 10 companies are to be included in the index, implying that preferred and common stock of a single company may both be included.View index information in detail
January 22, 2019
(AP : 0.005%, Manager fee : 0.120%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.015%)
No dividend distribution. All dividend payouts are re-invested in the fund.
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2019-018 (2019.01.22)