Domestic Equity Core
KODEX Top5Plus TR(315930)
ETF featuring the top-5 stocks in terms of aggregated value of listed stocks, and five stocks with high aggregated value as well as high dividend rates from the KOSPI and KOSDAQ markets
up 178 (1.35%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide TOP 5 Plus Index
The FnGuide TOP5 Plus Index constituents are chosen based on their dividend yield and market capitalization. A total of 10 companies are to be included in the index, implying that preferred and common stock of a single company may both be included.View index information in detail
January 22, 2019
(AP : 0.005%, Manager fee : 0.120%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.015%)
No dividend distribution. All dividend payouts are re-invested in the fund.
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2019-018 (2019.01.22)