KODEX Ultra T-bond Futures(H)(304660)
KODEX Ultra T-bond Futures ETF(H) seeks to track the daily performance of the S&P Ultra T-Bond Futures Excess Return Index by investing in Ultra T-Bond Futures Contracts as its major investment asset. Moreover, this ETF takes the currency hedged index return by executing a currency hedging strategy.
up 170 (1.39%)
up 175 (1.43%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P Ultra T-Bond Futures Excess Return Index
The S&P Ultra T-Bond Futures Excess Return Index holds the nearest maturity Ultra T-Bond futures contract.View index information in detail
September 12, 2018
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Annual dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Such funds mainly investing in derivative products often do not distribute dividends.)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-311 (2018.09.12)