Asset type Domestic Equity Sector
KODEX Game Industry(300950)
KODEX Game Industry ETF seeks to track the performance of the FnGuide Game Industry Index by investing in both KOSPI and KOSDAQ stocks.
down 98 (-1.25%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide Game Industry Index
The FnGuide Game Industry Index is designed to capture the performance of companies that have been categorized as Game Software companies according to the FnGuide Industry Classification(FICS). Constituents must satisfy market capitalization and liquidity standards in order to enter the index.View index information in detail
July 24, 2018
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.390%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.