KODEX Korea Taiwan IT Premier(298770)
KODEX Korea Taiwan IT Premier ETF seeks to track the performance of the Korea Taiwan IT Premier Index by investing in domestic and Taiwanese stocks.
up 45 (0.43%)
up 64 (0.62%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
Korea Taiwan IT Premier Index
The Korea Taiwan IT Premier Index is designed to capture the IT competitiveness of Korea and Taiwan, along with Korea's capital gains and Taiwan's dividend yield. The index currently consists of 32 stocks - 13 Korean companies and 19 Taiwanese companies.View index information in detail
June 11, 2018
(AP : 0.040%, Manager fee : 0.420%, Trustee Fee : 0.050%, General Administrator Fee : 0.040%)
Annual dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Such funds mainly investing in derivative products and/or re-investing any dividend payouts often do not distribute dividends.)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-205 (2018.06.11)