Asset type Multi-Asset and Structured
KODEX 200 USTN Balanced(284430)
KODEX 200 US Treasury Notes Balanced ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the KOSPI 200 and US Bond Balanced Index, KOSPI 200 USBIX by investing in KOSPI 200 stocks and US 10y Treasury Note Futures contract as its major investment asset.
down 66 (-0.50%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KOSPI200 and U.S Bond Balanced Index, KOSPI 200 USBIX
The KOSPI 200 and U.S. Bond Balanced Index (KOSPI 200 USBIX) is designed to mirror a diversification strategy that allocates assets to stocks(40%) and T-bonds(60%).View index information in detail
November 30, 2017
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.300%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2017-376 (2107.11.30)