KODEX China CSI300(283580)
KODEX China CSI 300 ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the CSI 300 Index (KRW) by investing in CSI 300 index constituents, CSI 300 futures, and relevant exchange-traded funds. The product does not currency hedge, and may therefore be prone to foreign exchange risk.
up 178 (1.79%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
CSI300 Index (KRW)
The CSI 300 Index (KRW) is a market capitalization-weighted stock market index designed to replicate the performance of the top 300 stocks traded in the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges.View index information in detail
December 13, 2017
(AP : 0.040%, Manager fee : 0.420%, Trustee Fee : 0.050%, General Administrator Fee : 0.040%)
Annual dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Such funds mainly investing in derivative products and/or re-investing any dividend payouts often do not distribute dividends.)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2017-400 (2017.12.13)