Asset type Domestic Equity Factor
KODEX High Dividend(279530)
KODEX High Dividend ETF seeks to track the performance of the FnGuide High Dividend Plus Index by investing in KOSPI stocks.
down 140 (-1.56%)
down 143 (-1.60%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide High Dividend Plus Index
FnGuide High Dividend Plus Index consists of only KOSPI stocks. Index constituents are chosen and weighted based on their divident profit over the previous year, sector, and volatility levels.View index information in detail
October 17, 2017
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable. (Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.