Asset type Foreign Equity Core
KODEX US Russell 2000(H)(280930)
KODEX US Russell 2000(H) ETF seeks to track the daily performance of the Russell 2000 Index by investing in Russell 2000 Mini Futures Contract as its major investment asset.
up 62 (0.44%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FTSE Russell 2000 Index
The Russell 2000 Index is a small-cap stock market index for the bottom 2,000 stocks in the Russell 3000 Index, and is widely quoted as a measure of the overall performance of small-cap to mid-cap company shares.View index information in detail
November 9, 2017
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.390%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2017-351 (2017.11.09)