Asset type Domestic Equity Core
KODEX MSCI Korea TR(278540)
KODEX MSCI Korea TR ETF seeks to track the performance of the MSCI KOREA Gross TR(Total Return) Index (Local Currency).
up 62 (0.49%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
MSCI KOREA Gross TR(Total Return) Index
The MSCI KOREA GROSS TR Index is designed to measure the performance of the large and mid cap segments of the South Korean market, and covers approximately 85% of the Korean equity universe. It reinvests regular cash distributions in indexes on the ex-date of such distributions.View index information in detail
November 9, 2017
(AP : 0.005%, Manager fee : 0.125%, Trustee Fee : 0.010%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.