KODEX Global Robotics & Automation(276990)
Samsung KODEX Global Robotics & Automation ETF-SYNTH seeks to track the daily performance of ROBO Global Robotics & Automation UCITS Price Return Index by mainly investing in OTC derivative products as its major investment asset.
up 50 (0.40%)
up 95 (0.76%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
ROBO Global Robotics & Automation UCITS Price Return Index
ROBO Global Robotics & Automation UCITS Index Price Return seeks to provide a transparent and diversified benchmark that represents the global value chain of robotics, automation, and enabling technologies.View index information in detail
August 17, 2017
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.250%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Annual dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Such funds mainly investing in derivative products and/or re-investing any dividend payouts often do not distribute dividends.)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2017-236 (2017.08.17)