KODEX Active FRN(273140)
KODEX Active FRN ETF invests in AAA grade FRNs(Floating Rate Note) which are linked Certificate of Deposit interest rate. This ETF Foucuses on outperforming the benchmark.
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KAP Korea Short-Term Bank FRN Index(AAA, Total return)
The KAP Korea Short-Term Bank FRN Index(AAA, Total return) consists of 100 FRNs(Floating Rate Note) representing the Korean bond market. Total Return contains interest gain, captial gain and reinvestment gain. The average duration of the Index is 0.12 and potential constituents must have an investing grade above AAA.View index information in detail
June 29, 2017
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.110%, Trustee Fee : 0.005%, General Administrator Fee : 0.015%)
No dividend distribution. All dividend payouts are re-invested in the fund.
KEB Hana Bank
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2017-170 (2017.06.29)