KODEX Active Bond(273130)
KODEX Active Bond ETF invests in AA- grade bonds and represents Korean bond Market. This ETF Foucuses on outperforming the benchmark.
down 135 (-0.13%)
down 193 (-0.18%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KAP Korea Total Market Bond Index(AA- or higher, Total return)
The KAP Korea Total Market Bond Index(AA- or higher, Total return) consists of 4,000 bonds representing the Korean bond market. Total Return contains interest gain, captial gain and reinvestment gain. The average duration of the Index is 5.2 and potential constituents must have an investing grade above AA-.View index information in detail
June 29, 2017
(AP : 0.005%, Manager fee : 0.050%, Trustee Fee : 0.005%, General Administrator Fee : 0.010%)
No dividend distribution. All dividend payouts are re-invested in the fund.
KEB Hana Bank
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2017-169 (2017.06.29)