Asset type Commodity and Currency
KODEX Grains Futures(H)(271060)
Aims to run investment trust assets in a way to make the volatility of the net asset value per share similar to the volatility of S&P GSCI Grains Select Index Excess Return, which is the underlying index. Calculated by Standard & Poor's, S&P GSCI Grains Select Index Excess Return represents the trend of the agriculture futures price of four issues of wheat, corn and soybean, listed on CBOT.
up 220 (2.01%)
up 212 (1.94%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P GSCI Grains Select Index Excess Return
The S&P GSCI Grains Select Index is designed to reflect the performance of the largest commodity for each component included in the S&P GSCI Grains.View index information in detail
June 13, 2017
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.490%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.