Asset type Domestic Equity Sector
KODEX Consumer Staples(266410)
KODEX Consumer Staples ETF invests in KRX Consumer Staples Sector which represents the leading companies in Consumer market industry sector covering KOSPI and KOSDAQ market.
up 100 (1.21%)
up 98 (1.19%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
KRX Consumer Staples
The KRX Autos Index is designed to track the performance of the Consumer Staples sector. Leading companies within the sector are chosen from a pool of both KOSPI- and KOSDAQ-listed stocks based on various standards such as market capitalization and liquidity.View index information in detail
March 28, 2017
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.390%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly and the last Business Day of fiscal year dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October, and fiscal year)
KEB Hana Bank
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.