KODEX S&P Global Infrastructure(269420)
KODEX S&P Global Infrastructure ETF invests in global infrastructure theme related 75 stocks with seeking daily performance of S&P Global Infrastructure Index(Price Return).
down 75 (-0.82%)
down 25 (-0.27%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
S&P Global Infrastructure Index Price Return Index
The S&P Global Infrastructure Index (Price Return) is comprised of 75 of the largest publicly listed infrastructure companies. The Index is designed to provide liquid exposure to the leading publicly listed companies in the global infrastructure industry, from both developed markets and emerging markets. Invested stocks are divided into sectors, Utilities(40%), Industrial(40%), Energy(20%) based on Global Industry Classification Standard.View index information in detail
May 16, 2017
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.200%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Annual dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Such funds mainly investing in derivative products and/or re-investing any dividend payouts often do not distribute dividends.)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)