Asset type Commodity and Currency
KODEX USD Futures(261240)
KODEX USD Futures ETF invests in USDKRW futures which is traded in the KRX. This ETF replicates the daily return of USDKRW futures price.
up 222 (1.77%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
F-USDKRW has been released since Jan. 18, 2010, to be linked with the price movement of the nearest month contract recently listed on the KRX U.S. dollar futures market.View index information in detail
December 27, 2016
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.190%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.