Asset type Leveraged/Inverse
KODEX F-200 Inverse 2X(252670)
Aims to run investment trust assets in a way to make the daily volatility of NAV per share similar to twice negative multiple of the daily volatility of the F-KOSPI200 Index, which is the underlying index. F-KOSPI200 Index, calculated by KRX, is an index that comprehensively represents the movement of the price of the nearby month contract of KOSPI200 stock index futures listed and traded on KRX.
down 35 (-1.54%)
down 38 (-1.67%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
The F-KOSPI200 Index tracks the price movement of the nearest month contract recently listed on the KOSPI 200 Futures market.View index information in detail
September 22, 2016
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.580%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.