Asset type Foreign Equity Core
KODEX MSCI World(251350)
KODEX MSCI World ETF invests in stocks of MSCI World index which covers approximately 1,600 stocks selected to represent 23 developed markets.
down 165 (-0.98%)
down 176 (-1.04%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
MSCI World Index(KRW)
The MSCI World Index captures large and mid-cap representation across 23 Developed Markets countries. With over 1,600 constituents, the Index covers approximately 85% of the free float-adjusted market capitalization in each country.View index information in detail
August 17, 2016
(AP : 0.010%, Manager fee : 0.230%, Trustee Fee : 0.030%, General Administrator Fee : 0.030%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)