Asset type Leveraged/Inverse
KODEX KOSDAQ150 Inverse(251340)
Aims to run investment trust assets in a way to make the daily volatility of NAV per share similar to one negative multiple of the daily volatility of the F-KOSDAQ150 Index, which is the underlying index. F-KOSDAQ150 Index, calculated by KRX, is an index that comprehensively represents the movement of the price of the nearby month contract of KOSDAQ150 stock index futures listed and traded on KRX.
down 110 (-2.58%)
down 105 (-2.47%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
The F-KOSDAQ150 Index tracks the price movement of the nearest month contract recently listed on the KOSDAQ 150 Futures market.View index information in detail
August 10, 2016
(AP : 0.050%, Manager fee : 0.550%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
No dividend distribution
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.