Domestic Equity Thematic
KODEX Growth Investment(247790)
KODEX Growth Investment ETF invests in stocks of FnGuide Value Investment Index which is identifying attractive stocks by primarily using the price/sales ratio(PSR).
up 565 (8.40%)
up 229 (3.24%)
* Last data obtained
Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes.Market data provided by KOSCOM.
FnGuide Growth Investment Index
The FnGuide Growth Investment index is designed to capture the performance of stocks with a significant amount of revenue compared to their market cap. Final constinuents are selected based on their earning growth and profitability.View index information in detail
June 24, 2016
(AP : 0.020%, Manager fee : 0.390%, Trustee Fee : 0.020%, General Administrator Fee : 0.020%)
Quarterly dividend distribution, only if applicable.
(Record date : last Business Day of January, April, July, and October)
- Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, and charges and expenses before investing.
- Collective investment schemes are not insured by the Korea Deposit Insurance Corporation.
- The performance quoted represents past performance and does not guarantee future results.
- Investment return and principal value will fluctuate, so you may have a gain or loss when shares are sold.
- Current performance may be lower or higher than the performance quoted.
- This information is not warranted to be accurate, complete, or timely.
- Neither KOSCOM nor Samsung Asset Management is responsible for any damages or losses arising from any use of the information on this website.
- This website is made in the Korean language, and if there shall arise any conflict between the Korean version and any translation thereof, including this -English translation, the Korean version shall prevail.
Samsung Asset Managementcompliance review No.2018-189 (2018.05.21)